Lisbon to Evora, Castelo de Vide and Belmonte
3 Days Private Tour
Belmonte, Evora and Castelo de Vide
Private Tour Guide and Transportation
Jewish Historical Tour
Private Tour Price: 999EUR P.P. (Group/Family Discounts Available)
Featured on Tripadvisor, Mashable, Lisbon Guide, and Lonelyplanet
Visit Belmonte, Tomar, Castelo de Vide, Trancoso, Evora and Vilar Formoso
Booked 22 times
This is a special private tour service for duration 3 days total, covering some of the most important Jewish places in Portugal, for customers who wish to learn more and visit more the historical roots of Portugal, just 2h/3h from Lisbon. We will visit in three days, Belmonte, Tomar, Castelo de Vide, Trancoso, Evora and Vilar Formoso, including roundtrip transfers from Lisbon, and always with the help and assistance of our private guide during all trip. Pick-up and drop-off included on all days from/to the customer hotel.
This is a special private tour service, Includes Transportation, and English Speaking Private Guide.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CONTACT US
This special private tour service will have a duration of 3 days, covering some of the most Jewish historical places in Portugal, such as Tomar, Castelo Branco, Belmonte, Trancoso, Evora, Marvao and Vilar Formoso. Although the itinerary can have minor adjustments, here is the suggested route/itinerary:
- DAY 1 – Lisbon -> Evora -> Marvão Toll Bridge -> Castelo de Vide -> Belmonte (7h/8h)
Private Tour of Evora + castelo de Vide and finishing in Belmonte. All historical visits and Jewish Heritage as well.
Highlights: Evora Roman Temple, Old Inquisition Court House, and Old Jewish Quarter, Catelelo de Vide Old Jewish Quarter, Medieval Synagogue/Museum and the famous Village Fountain, Marvao Toll Bridge, the place that has worked to collect the entrance tax of the Jews expelled from Spain in 1492. (Overnight in Belmonte)
-> Recommended hotel For Day 1 – Pousada de Belmonte – Hotel Medium Rate: https://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/pousada-convento-de-belmonte.html
- DAY 2 – Belmonte -> Trancoso -> Vilar Formoso -> Belmonte (7h/8h)
Private Tour of Belmonte, followed by visits to Trancoso and Vilar Formoso and finishing in Belmonte.
Highlights: Belmonte Old Jewish Quarter, Jewish Museum and Synagogue Bet Eliahu, Trancoso Old Jewish Quarter and Isaac Cardoso Jewish Cultural Centre, followed by a visit to Vilar Formoso (Memorial to the Refugees – A tribute to the refugees of Second World War). (Overnight in Belmonte)
-> Recommended hotel For Day 2 – Pousada de Belmonte – Hotel Medium Rate: https://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/pousada-convento-de-belmonte.html
- DAY 3 – Belmonte -> Castelo Branco -> Tomar -> Lisbon (7h/8h)
Private Tour of Castelo Branco + Tomar and finishing in Lisbon. All historical visits and Jewish Heritage as well.
Highlights: Castelo Branco Jewish Museum and Old Jewish Quarter, Tomar Old Jewish Quarter and Synagogue/Museum Abraham Zacuto. Transfer to Lisbon (end of services)
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since this tour is totally private, some stops may be skipped according to customer preferences.
* This tour cannot happen on Mondays, as all attractions are closed.
* Admission fees and lunch/dinner/meals/accommodation are not included, and should be booked/paid separately.
icon-checkmark Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
icon-checkmark English Speaking Tour Driver/Guide
icon-checkmark Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
icon-checkmark Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard (subject to availability)
icon-checkmark Full Insurance mandatory by law
icon-close Admission Fees for Attractions
icon-close Meals / Personal Expenses / Accommodation
- Special Price Per Person: 999EUR (Group/Family Discounts available)
- Pick-up will be provided at your hotel on each day 9AM
- Drop-off will be provided at your hotel on each day at 5PM, unless specified
This tour includes a dedicated Private Guide to assist you during the day.
Our private guide will be your Ambassador/Host during the day, and English Fluent.
The guide will assist you during the day, providing all explanations, helping to choose restaurants for lunch, and other important tips, etc
Portugal Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years, as one of the leading private tour companies in Portugal, for the top quality service offering their customers, over the last years.
- TOP RANKED on Tripadvisor over 1000+ companies
- Leading Tour Operators – Portugal
- Certificate of Excellence & Hall Of Fame by Tripadvisor
- Awarded Since 2012 / Every Year for Excellence of Service
- Awarded Bespoke Tour Operator of the Year, by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG
- Tailor-Made Tour Company by the Travel and Hospitality Awards
- Private Tour Operator Award, by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG Awards
- Awarded Bespoke Travel Company by LUX Life
This tour includes Private Transportation, exclusively for you.
We work with a recent fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, that are operating every day for your comfort. In case of need, we have other vehicles or different brands/models, including larger vehicles on request for larger families.
Worry-Free Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated 28 January 2022)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 10 years’ time with our company, for any tours booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellations are available up to 12hours prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 12hours before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking.
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment.
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French or Spanish.
* This is a private tour and prepared exclusively for you. No more guests will join you during the day.
for the mentioned duration, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* This tour is prepared for the mentioned duration, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* Most of our tours are done using mercedes-benz small minivans for your comfort (more leg room). For larger families, we have larger vehicles operating on request. Vehicle type, size, brand or color can never be guaranteed on our regular tours.
* Price for one of two adults is the same, as our operates with minimum two guests.
* Pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais is complimentary (Hotel, AirBnB, Airport, Cruise Terminal) / For Pick-up and drop-off at other locations please inquire, for specific quotation.
* We advise to book this tour in advance. For last minute bookings please call +351.30.880.4698
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice