Lisbon Walking Tour Historical Downtown (3h)
Including Alfama Jewish Quarter
The Best Introduction to the City For First Time Visitors
Walking Tour – With Local Guide
-> Price: 475EUR (FIXED PRICE – Up to 6 Guests)
-> Price: 475EUR (FIXED PRICE – Up to 6 Guests)
This tour can start at 9AM or 2PM (Daily with reservation)
Featured on Tripadvisor and Lisbon Guide
Booked 121 times
This is one of the recommended tours of Lisbon, for guests who wish a short introduction to the city, and do not require transportation. Within 3h duration, we will visit downtown Lisbon, including the famous areas of Rossio, Baixa, and Alfama as well, with the assistance of our private guide (English Speaking). This tour includes also a visit to the Jewish Quarter of Alfama.
This tour should be done with no transportation. If wish to book with transportation, or spend more than 3h in Lisbon, please choose our Full-Day Private Tour instead (Best of Lisbon Private Tour).
THIS IS A LISBON WALKING TOUR – Includes English Speaking Private Guide (No transportation).
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON BELOW
The Lisbon Walking Tour of Historical Downtown, will cover some of the most important historical areas of central Lisbon, including Alfama, Baixa, Chiado, etc, for around 3h duration. This tour can start at 9AM or 2PM (Reservation required). Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the tour, this is the standard itinerary:
- Start the tour at Rossio Square. Learn the importance of Rossio Square and the National Theathre, including the history behind.
- Head to the Jewish Memorial and learn the history of The Jewish Lisbon communities.
- Visit Sao Domingos, considered one of most important churches of Lisbon
- Admire the views overlooking Lisbon Downtown, and stop at the Santa Justa Elevador and Rua Augusta, the famous walking road of Lisbon.
- Arrive at Praça do Comercio, most important square of Lisbon, former headquarters of the Royal Family and location of the old Royal Palace. Admire the views overlooking Tejo River.
- Head to Alfama, the old quarter of Lisbon, famous for the castle and the cathedral, built 1000 years ago.
- Visit to the Jewish Quarter of Alfama.
- Stop for photos at the Lisbon Cathedral, and at St Anthony (of Padua), house.
- End of the tour back at Rossio Square.
(during the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures).
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to spend more time visiting Lisbon, please book the Full-Day Private Tour option instead
icon-checkmark English Speaking Local Guide
icon-checkmark 3h Duration Tour of Lisbon Downtown
icon-checkmark Guided Tour Service
icon-checkmark Insurance mandatory by law
icon-close Admission Fees for Attractions
icon-close Meals / Personal Expenses
- Price: 475EUR (FIXED PRICE – Up to 6 Guests)
- Meeting Point in Central Downtown – Rossio Square in Front of the Statue – Only with Reservation – 9AM or 2PM
- Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers, please advise before booking.
This tour includes a dedicated Private Guide to assist you during the day.
Our private guide will be your Ambassador/Host during the day, and English Fluent.
The guide will assist you during the day, providing all explanations, helping to choose restaurants for lunch, and other important tips, etc
Portugal Magik Private Tours has been awarded over the years, as one of the leading private tour companies in Portugal, for the top quality service offering their customers, over the last years.
- TOP RANKED on Tripadvisor over 1000+ companies
- Leading Tour Operators – Portugal
- Certificate of Excellence & Hall Of Fame by Tripadvisor
- Awarded Since 2012 / Every Year for Excellence of Service
- Awarded Bespoke Tour Operator of the Year, by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG
- Tailor-Made Tour Company by the Travel and Hospitality Awards
- Private Tour Operator Award, by the Luxury Travel Guide LTG Awards
- Awarded Bespoke Travel Company by LUX Life
Worry-Free Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated 28 January 2022)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 10 years’ time with our company, for any tours booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellations are available up to 12hours prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 12hours before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Airport transfers, Limousine tours, or Helicopter Tours are non-refundable after booking.
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment.
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French) or Spanish.
* This is a private tour and prepared exclusively for you. No more guests will join you during the day.
for the mentioned duration, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* This tour is prepared for the mentioned duration, if you have shorter time, we can fit it to your needs
* This tour does not include transportation, but can be added on request.
* We advise to book this tour in advance.
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Lisbon Historical Downtown Walking Tour (3h)
Rated 5/5 based on 125 reviews